Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Kick-Off Day

Hello. Hopefully, my posts will eventually include pictures but until I stumble onto the way it's done I'll just have to describe things with words. I am "working" in the "virtual hotel" today, the aerospace equivalent of limbo where you are neither at home nor at the office but in a surprisingly cozy building of small offices and cubicles that are reserved from week to week. These hotels are scattered all over the country clustered usually within the company boundaries. Today I can see red-tailed hawks riding thermals over an open field. I've seen possum, foxes, and all sorts of birds, finches, phoebes, pelicans, egrets, geese, and ducks to name a few. Where am I? Now I'll try to post this and move on to make my template look more lived in. On to the FAQ!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home