Friday, February 17, 2006

Blame it on the Neutrino

Neutrinos are those elusive high energy particles that are almost impossible to capture zipping through the earth without stopping most of the time. One collided with a nerve ending in my head during early adolescence. I ceased to develop in a curious way. I continued to love toys with unending childlike glee. Cars are only appliances to get somewhere. Fancy watches are beautiful windup motors waiting to be modified to power something that amuses me instead of telling me something so annoying as the time of day. Don't give me clothes at Christmas. No no no.

I was stopped dead in my tracks when I came across this Vespa equipped with a Cozy brand sidecar from India. It's a little toy motorcycle/sidecar setup made big enough to ride! Wheeeee! The holy grail! But there's a problem, a big one. These are Vespa 150's, new retro 60's bikes that cannot pass emissions in California. You can buy them in almost every state except California. Life is cruel.

2 Comments:

Anonymous cuzzin said...

i like the baby carriage like hood top accessory for the sidecar. keep anne snug and dry. and p/s, aint no toy, ed. (laughing)

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Don't give me clothes at Christmas. No no no."

geez louise, what a brat!

-2D68

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home