Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Keeping it Fresh

I added a couple bloggers to my links. One is called "Stuff from the Park" a blog dedicated to theme parks which I especially like for the photos of Disneyland under construction. They look as though they were taken yesterday. And there is a soft ambient lighting to them that reminds me of museum dioramas. Another one is called "Watashi to TOKYO" a blog from a woman, Mari, who gives us glimpses of life in Tokyo, a blog version of "Being John Malkovich" except you crawl through Mari's brain and not John's to see out. Under "References" I added the online version of the Merriam Webster Dictionary / Thesaurus which also pronounces words for you. Toy links are still under review. I want to include some sites that use cutting edge technology in little toys. Whew. Busy, busy busy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home