Thursday, February 09, 2006

One Busy Day

It's been a busy day and it's all my fault. I brought it upon myself. If you read the blog then you know it, too. But before I get into that I want to thank everyone for their comments on the last post. True, it was a pretty pathetic plea for some attention but those three comments swelled my head and it felt good, damn good. Such an ego. I'm considering changing my blog to "Inside the Fisthead." Should I? There I go again. Don't respond.

Anyway, the colleges are awaiting outlines of what they are expected to do. I am working with people here to come up with those corporate-speak business cases executives want to hear before they pay for anything. And I am in the midst of testing ways to drop eggs and win the egg drop contest for the second time. Well, to be truthful, I am mostly spending my time coming up with ways to win the egg drop contest while others are getting impatient waiting for me to get back to them.

During my quest for the perfect egg packing material I stumbled upon two of the coolest liquidy goops that you can play with, Nickelodeon Splat and Floam. If Silly Putty fascinates you, this stuff is another quantum level up from that. I got it from Target. Splat is pourable plastic that has the consistency of phlegm but you can play with it like plastic. Floam is like Splat impregnated with foamy spherical particles, boba phlegm. Tomorrow, I will status our progress on the egg drop (engineers talk like that) and how all this ties together.

1 Comments:

Blogger ubaboy said...

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that was my wife who stumbled across floam. You're a credit taker, that's what you are.

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home