Saturday, February 25, 2006

Pop Quiz Bloggers!!


Hello everyone. I'm alone in the house this morning. Anne is out at a school seminar on retirement benefits. Doug left to spend the day with Jane. Elizabeth is probably just waking up in her den of toys in Glendale. Well, I'm not exactly alone. Bert is chewing on his favorite toy, a toothbrush, and I am trying to sort out the conspiracy that is brewing among the toys surrounding me. And I'm still hopeful a nice warm breeze will pick up around lunchtime one strong enough to keep my kite up in the air. I'm rambling. Sorry. For the past few days I've been wondering what other people feel about blogs. In a few weeks I'll be showing my bookclub pals how to blog and what range of subjects blogs cover. Send me some links to some interesting blogs, please. And send me your thoughts on the subject. So here's today's question blogheads: What happens when you open your journal to the world?

3 Comments:

Anonymous cuzzin said...

i like this interesting, amusing japanese blog. she takes you to everyday, to us in the u.s. extraordinary, places in tokyo. the woman also is trying to improve her english so asks people to correct her english. http://smt.blogs.com/mari_diary/small_topic_from_tokyo/

and how did you find out bert liked toothbrushes--i'm worried about the answer...

4:47 PM  
Anonymous cuzzin said...

and this is a great la blog on news and behind the news in la. it's where i found out why kyung lah disappeared from channel 4 news:
http://www.laobserved.com/index.html

5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can't think of any blogs yet...cause i don't usually stalk people via the web...there's other ways to go about doing that...muuuahhh...2D68

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home