Tuesday, March 14, 2006

It's Like Traffic School All Over Again

It was "Recommittment to Ethics Day" at Boeing. That means two hours of speeches by the CEO, Senior VPs of Communication, the Office of Internal Governance, Ethics, a Medal of Honor recipient, testimonials and case studies. Somebody exercised bad judgement a few years ago and the company was banned from bidding on military contracts as a result. We were penitent. Ethics Day was born! It was fours hours long back then. With final exams! So, two hours of lectures isn't too bad. It's like an Ethics booster shot. For me the best part is the testimonials. Hey, do I know that guy? Or, I know where they filmed that! When the program is over you get your badge scanned for credit. But my attention span hasn't stretched much since elementary school so about halfway through, my mind started to drift. I daydreamed about riding the coolest folding bike I've ever seen, the Strida3. Check out the price. I can't believe it!

2 Comments:

Blogger answer-man said...

Hello just stopped by to view your blog and to let all interested know I am offering free plumbing repair information and safety tips for California residents and all others interested. If you are not interested then please excuse us and please disregard this comment.

For Plumbing Press Release and Free Plumbing Repair Information please feel free and stop by and read and take advantage of our blog info or viist **A-Affordableplumbing.Com** Thank you and have a great day.

12:04 AM  
Blogger Traffic School said...

Where are you doing your traffic school? if you ever need traffic school online go to www.gototraffischool.com is the cheapest online traffic school out there. Traffic School

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home