Friday, July 14, 2006

The Stupid Lego Smile



Going through my lego junkyard of loose bricks and bodyparts I began to see a need for a broader range of expressions on the Lego faces. Come on, does a cutlass wielding pirate hovering over a hapless lego victim sport a psychotic little how-can-I-help-you smile on his face? And does the guy about to get sent back to loose piece heaven sport an identical cute smile on his face? No, of course not. But all it takes is the edge of a pocketknife and a sharpie to change all that. My vision is not that great anymore so my effort to put a menacing face on this dumb pompous manager who can't take a joke about his stupid little management hat isn't as good as it could be but you get the point, right?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Josh said...

I couldn't agree with you more. The classic smiley face wasn't enough. Thing is, Lego agreed with you too. They started adding more expressions in the 90s. Check out my blog for pics of Lego stuff!

www.Brothers-Brick.com

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home